Sunday, June 19, 2011

Noob

Hey everybody! (which is probably nobody)

For some stupid reasons, I guess, I decided to start blogging. I will regret it, I know. Ha I think all I'm doing lately is because of my host sister/sister, Leanna. (I'm not sure if she's just my host sister or if she's actually my sister, we have so much stuff in common (-: ). I started playing the piano again like crazy because she plays it too, and she just inspired me, I guess. Also I'm worrying about what to wear because she might criticize me. :P haha And last thing (I think), I started playing tennis, great sport. I've always kinda wanted to play it but I never got the chance to, but now that I'm in the house with her I did. And I'm so happy about it. Here's a picture of us:
Yes, we're doofuses :) 
In this blog I'm going to write about what I do in my eventful life, because I LIVE. So it may not interest you, but oh well. I hope you do like it anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment